Hundreds, even thousands of hours are spent planning a meeting up to a year in advance. Some of your key personnel, management team, and administrative support are pulled into an ocean of material design, telephone calls, faxes, contracts, vendor selections, interaction with meeting participants about flight arrival times, accommodations, meal issues, and internal meeting after internal meeting to ensure proper orchestration of the program.
Imagine how much your company is spending on this development and administration! Imagine how much more productive your key management and personnel could be if they were focusing on their core competencies and earning valuable revenue for your organization. Why take them away from that?
Corporate Destination Services of Arizona offers a complete list of Pre-Meeting, On-Site, and Post-Meeting Administration, with just the right personnel and personalities to make it effortless for you. Have you been assigned any or all of these responsibilities in addition to your own? CDSA offers you total management of:
- 800-number Telephone Access / Fax Access and Collection
- Accounts Payable
- All Hotel Documentation
- Audio-Visual Selection and Coordination
- Banquet, Entertainment, & Menu Selection
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Confirmations of Participation via Fax or Email
- Contract Negotiation for Vendors, Hotels, etc.
- Data Collection
- Data Processing and Presentation from Surveys
- Database Maintenance of Participants
- Distribution of Reports to Key Vendors, Hotels, etc.
- Graphic Design
- Insurance Policy Collection and Verification
- ISDN Line Coordination
- Marketing or Meeting Theme Development
- Meeting Promotional Material and Distribution
- On-Line Invitations (HTML & Text)
- On-Line Registration
- Periodic Reporting to Key Management
- Poster, Flyers, Hard-copy Invitations Development
- Post-Meeting Survey and Questionnaire
- Pre-Meeting Survey and Questionnaire
- Printing and Production
- Recreation and Other Fee Collection and Reporting
- Registration Fee Collection and Reporting
- Shipping and Receiving of Materials
- Site Inspection and Selection
- Theme Teasers to encourage Enthusiastic Participation
- ....and so much more.
BUDGETING YOUR TIME
Based on an average group size of 100 people, when planning a 2-3-day program, below is an estimate of the hours ONE will spend putting your program together:
Can you spare OVER 3 WEEKS?
|Research & Site Selection||5 hours|
|Contract Negotiation, Review & Revisions||3 hours|
|Budget Design & Updating||8 hours|
|WEBSITE Design & UPDATING||15 hours|
|Registration/Data Entry/rETRIEVAL||8 hours|
|Agenda Design & Updating||5 hours|
|Menu Selection & BEO REVIEW||4 hours|
|Hotel Communications||5 hours|
|Ground Transfers/Tour Operator Communications||4 hours|
|Special Event, Decor/Entertainment Coordination||10 hours|
|Preparation of Group Resume||1 hours|
|Review of Arrival/Departure Manifests||4 hours|
|Final Accounting Reconciliation||10 hours|
|Phone Calls/Questions from Attendees||8 hours|
|On-Site Staffing (2 staff for 2 days, 7a-5p)||40 hours|
|130 hours @ 40 hours/week =||3.25 weeks|
A phone call here, An EMAIL there, days spent playing phone tag....
How much of your team's time and productivity are you willing to sacrifice for your next meeting?