TRADE SHOW MANAGEMENT
Trade shows are intended to motivate. They are a call to action to those in attendance, they focus attention, they breed excitement and they generate change. At CDSA, our clients come first. Before we even begin to conceptualize and plan your trade show, we sit down with you to find out your exact trade show needs, goals, and objectives.
Specializing in exhibitions connected with conventions and conferences, CDSA services include:
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Who is your target audience?
- Who are your potential exhibitors?
- How are you perceived in your industry?
- What is the goal of exhibitor participation at this show?
- What are the educational goals?
- Confirm moving dates for Drayage companies
- Correspond with exhibitors regarding contract processing, booth assignment, & payment of rental fees
- Design floor plans & submit them for approval & necessary permits
- Develop mailing lists of prospective attendees & exhibiting firms
- Enforce exhibit rules & regulations
- Exhibitor registration, fees and inquiries.
- Mediate exhibitor disputes
- Obtain bids from exhibit equipment suppliers, freight handlers & security firms for your selection
- Oversee meals and entertainment during the event
- Produce sales brochure copy, exhibitor manuals & newsletters
- Supervise all freight & equipment movement on site, from installation to dismantle
- Trade Show Coordination
- Exhibitor and participant registration
- Booth design & configuration
- Booth shipping, installation & dismantle
- Convention services
We work with you to maximize attendance and work with exhibitors to maximize their results, even through pre-show training workshops.